ARTICLE 17 - INFORMATION ABOUT LAW PRACTICE 
Lawyers can give information about their professional activity, in accordance with the truth and honesty, by respecting professional dignity and privacy laws .
Information can be given by observing the following instructions
I. As regards information means:
A). It must be considered allowed:
- ordinary means (writing paper, visiting cards, nameplates);
- informative brochure booklets, circular letters sent by e-mail (the possibility to propose questionnaires or to allow prepaid answers must be excluded);
- professional ads, address books, law reviews, catalogues and law information articles (e.g. revision of laws);
- relations with the press (according to article 18 of forensic deontological code);
- web sites and telecommunication network (Internet), as long as they belong to the lawyer or to his office, according to information limits, and by reporting it to the Security Council. As regards already available web sites, lawyers have to signal them to the Security Council to whom they belong to within 120 days
B) It has to be considered forbidden:
- means of communication (television and radio);
- newspapers (dailies or periodicals) and advertisments;
- anomalous means of communication which are contrary to the decorum (distribution of brochures or writing paper or fliers in letterboxes or by leaving them in public places, under auto windscreens, in hospitals or in prisons; through billboards, testimonials, etc.);
- presentation telephone calls and house visits not specifically demanded;
- Internet use for service offers and free legal advice
C) It must be considered allowed, if preventively approved by the Security Council (according to the prescribed modalities and finalities):
- seminars and meetings directly organized by law firms.
II - As for the contents of the information:
A) The following data and information can be given:
- personal needed information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, professional information, photographs, spoken languages, published articles and books, didactic activity, honours, and other information regarding professional activity);
- information regarding the law firm (membership, founder members - even if deceased, activities carried out, employees number, secondary office, working hours);
- a logo;
- quality certification (the lawyer who intend to mention a quality certification have to lodge to the Security Council the voucher and the complete indication of the approval authority and of the range of application of the certification recognized by the Italian State)
B) It is allowed besides the use of Internet and web sites for the consultation offer, by respecting the following obligations:
- registry data, VAT number and the Security Council to whom you belong to;
- engagement expressly declared in full respect for the deontological code, with a text copy, or with the precise statement of the means in order to permit information retrieval or consultation;
- the name of the responsible person;
- specification of the essential data of your policy, with insurance cover also for online performance and indication of the applied tariff ceilings
- indication of the in force commercial tariff
C) It must be considered forbidden:
- data concerning third party;
- clients names (the prohibition must be considered valid even if a client gives his consent);
- specialisations (except specific cases available by law);
- prices of single performances (it is forbidden to say the first consultation is free of charge);
- the percentage of won cases or the exaltation of lawyer’s exceptional merits;
- personal or Firm’s turnover;
- promises of payback;
- any offer of services (according to Art. 19 of the Deontological Code);
III - It is allowed to indicate the name of a deceased lawyer, which took part to the Firm, provided the he expressly assented and written it on his will, in other words, his heirs must be aware of this fact.
[.2]615 ter Unauthorized access to a computer or telematic system
Whoever introduces himself illegally in a computer or in a telematic system, protected by security measures, can be punished by law with three years' imprisonment.
The penalty of one to five years' imprisonment can be applied:
1) if the unlawful act has been committed by a representative of a public service, through abuse of power or through violation of rights and obligations related to his own position, or by the person who practices the private detective profession without authorization;
2) if the culprit does violence to things or people, or if he is visibly armed;
3) if the conseguente of the unlawful act is the system damage or the blackout or the suspension of its operation, in other words if this cause destruction or damage of data, information or programs
If unlawful actions regard information system and telematic service needed to army, to public policy, to public security, to health care or to civil defence, the imprisonment varies from one to five years, and from three to eight years.
In the case of the first paragraph, the criminal act can be punished if there is a complaint, in all the other cases proceedings automatically start.